1. What is Spine Decompression?
Spine Decompression is the medical equipment to cure the pain of lumbar disc herniation, which is non-surgical, non-drug therapy.
2. What is the advantage?
1) Accurate positioning, can be effectively applied to the pathological changes of intervertebral disc.
2) High treatment effective rate, total cure rate more than 86%.
3) High security, traction is stable and controllable. The Emergency stop ensures the patient’s safe.
Cervical disc herniation,
Sympathetic cervical spondylosis
Vertebral artery type of cervical spondylosis
2) Metastatic carcinoma
3) Serious osteoporosis
4) Intervertebral infection
5. Reference treatment
|3 to 4 weeks
||Once a day
||30 Min. each time
6. Why to use ice compress and intermediate frequency(IF) therapy after the treatment?
To make the relaxed muscles retraction, restore its tension.