(1) The emergency stop button installed in bed and control cabinet, when button is pressed,the power act on patients recover original state in 2 seconds.
(2) When the emergency stop button lose efficacy,the system will detection automatically,start treatment can not starting or keeping.
(3) The actual power is 5kgs more than theory power on the process of treatment,the system will interrupt treatment automatically.
(4) LED floodlight installed underneath the foot plate,in case of patients miss their feet at the time of insufficient light.
(5) Complete machine battery: Real power-off protection,keeping on operating at least 28 minutes when power-off,which ensures to finish the patients treatment on the process of treatment after power-off.
Operating Procedure of Spinal Decompression System
Connect outer power—UPS Power Switch—Power Switch—Starting Switch—Initial interface;
2. Operating PC, input patient’s information
Initial interface—Set new record—input patient’s name—edit serial number—choose traction angle—input patient’s weight—reduce max traction 4-5 kgs—continue—keep—exit—initial interface—refresh—choose patient—next--start;
3. Preparation before treatment for the patient
Weighing—fix the pelvic belt –fix the chest belt—incline the bed(press number“2”) –adjust the patient’s location in the bed—fix the pelvic belt—connect the chest belt with the bed—put the knee bolster—supporter up(press number “7”)—airbag up(press number “9”)—connect traction belt—begin to treat;
4. Treatment completed
Traction finished—exist the surface—remove the traction belt—take the knee bolster down—unfasten chest belt—supporter down( press number “8”)— use ice compress and intermediate frequency therapy to treat in bed.
- Bulging Disc
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Posterior Facet Syndrome
- Lumbar Muscle Strain
- What is Spine Decompression?
Spine Decompression is the medical equipment to cure the pain of lumbar disc herniation, which is non-surgical, non-drug therapy.
- Accurate positioning, can be effectively applied to the pathological changes of intervertebral disc.
- High treatment effective rate, total cure rate more than 86%.
- High security, traction is stable and controllable. The Emergency stop ensures the patient's safe.
- Lumbar disc herniation Lumbar degenerative
- Lumbar Facet syndrome Sciatica
- Pregnancy Metastatic carcinoma
- Serious osteoporosis Intervertebral infection