|Name:||Impulse Adjusting Tool||Function:||Reduce Pain, Chiropractic Adjusting|
|Usage:||Hospital, Massage Clinic||Application:||Lumbar Disc Herniation,thoracic Disease|
|Relative Humidity:||≤85%||Power Supply:||AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Rated Input Power:||300VA||Preloading Force:||5-30N|
300N Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument,
200N Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument,
300N impulse adjusting tool
Application of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument
Suitable for physical massage, used to relieve muscle pain, relax muscles and relieve muscle fatigue.
Working principle of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument :
The Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument generates a time-varying magnetic field by pressurizing the coil with high-voltage pulses, and uses the impact force generated by the core vibration vibration head to treat human lesions.
The electric muscle vibrator sets the corresponding frequency, strength, frequency limit or automatic mode through the host to control the vibration gun, and then the vibration gun performs data processing, and controls the corresponding unit to perform the corresponding output.
Main performance index of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument
|Impact||The impact force can be adjusted in five levels. The maximum impact force of each level is: Level I: 100N, Level II: 200N, Level III: 300N, Level IV: 400N, Level V: 500N, tolerance ±50N|
|Output frequency||The output frequency can be adjusted in six levels, the frequency of level I: 2Hz, the frequency of level II: 4Hz, the frequency of level III: 6Hz, the frequency of level IV: 8Hz, the frequency of level V: 10Hz, the frequency of level VI: 14Hz, the tolerance is ±10%|
|Hits||When the automatic mode is not turned on, the number of hits is divided into unlimited times, 5 times, 10 times, 15 times, 20 times, 25 times, 30 times, 35 times, 40 times, 45 times, 50 times, a total of 11 levels adjustable; automatic mode Down, the number of hits each time appears randomly in the range of 10 to 30 times|
|Noise||When the product is working normally, the noise is not more than 80dB (A)|
Contraindications of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument
Pictures of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument
Accessory loading and unloading
1) Accessory connection
(1) Connect the vibration gun and the host, and select the corresponding vibration head as required;
(2) Connect the electric muscle vibrator to the AC220V, 50Hz power socket through the power cord.
2) Disassembly of accessories
(1) Remove the power cord from the electric muscle vibrator and the power socket;
(2) Remove the vibrating gun from the host and take off the vibrating head.
During transportation, avoid rain and snow splash, vibration and mechanical collision.
The packaged product should be stored in a clean room with a relative humidity of no more than 85%, a temperature of -10°C to 40°C, no corrosive odor, and a well-ventilated, clean room.
1) Please clean the product immediately after each use, wipe it with a slightly damp towel, and dry it naturally.
2) Put the product in a cool, dry environment, not place it nearby or near a water source, or expose the product to direct sunlight.
3) Turn off the power switch of the product when cleaning the product shell.
4) A plug with a grounding pin must be used when using the product.
5) Ensure that the product voltage is appropriate. If the local power supply voltage is inconsistent, it is recommended that the user add a regulated power supply with matching power.
6) Do not bring the product close to a strong heat source, as this may affect the life and normal use of the product.
7) Please turn off the power switch of the product when the product is not in use, and ensure that the main power supply of the product is turned off after use to ensure the safety of the electrical product.
8) Do not install or operate the product near water sources or when your hands are wet. Be careful not to spill liquid on the product.
9) Do not insert any type of objects into the opening of the product, otherwise there may be fire or electric shock.
10) Do not place the product on an unstable cart, shelf or cart. If it falls over, the product may be seriously damaged.
In the short-term final processing of the product and its related accessories, it is necessary to consider the small amount of lead in the solder, and the environmental protection policy of the local government should be followed when processing, and it must not be replaced at will.
Contact Person: Amanda