|Name:||Lumbar Decompression Machine||Type:||Lumbar|
|Appliation:||Degenerative Disc Disease||Size Of Control Cabinet:||Length：670mm±20mm Width：838mm±20mm Height：1908mm±50mｍ|
|Size Of Bed:||Length：2300mm±20mm Width：850 Mm±20mm Height：1230±50mm||Usage:||Hospital|
degenerative disc disease Decompression Machine,
spine decompression equipment,
Bulging Disc back decompression machine
Hospital Lumbar Decompression Machine Bulging Disc
Lumbar Decompression Machine Application
Degenerative Disc Disease
Posterior Facet Syndrome
Lumbar Muscle Strain
Software of Lumbar Spine Traction Machine
(1) Mode: Procedure operation and automobile diagnostic and test ofequipment hardware,potential upgrade.
(3) Large liquid crystal and touch screen display, Automatic man-machinedialogue operation mode,display real-time treatment data and help message dynamically,save the every treatment data of patients automatically.
(1) The emergency stop button installed in bed and control cabinet,whenbutton is pressed,the power act on patients recover original state in 2 seconds.
(2) When the emergency stop button lose efficacy,the system will detectionautomatically,start treatment can not starting or keeping.
(3) The actual power is 5kgs more than theory power on the process of treatment,the system will interrupt treatment automatically.
(4) LED floodlight installed underneath the foot plate,in case of patients misstheir feet at the time of insufficient light.
(5) Complete machine battery: Real power-off protection,keeping on operating at least 28 minutes when power-off, which ensures to finish the patients treatment on the process of treatment after power-off.
1. What is Spine Decompression?
Spine Decompression is the medical equipment to cure the pain of lumbar disc herniation, which is non-surgical, non-drug therapy.
2. What is the advantage?
1) Accurate positioning, can be effectively applied to the pathological changes of intervertebral disc.
2) High treatment effective rate, total cure rate more than 86%.
3) High security, traction is stable and controllable. The Emergency stop ensures the patient's safe.
1) Lumbar disc herniation
2) Lumbar degenerative
3) Lumbar Facet syndrome
2) Metastatic carcinoma
3) Serious osteoporosis
4) Intervertebral infection
5. Why to use ice compress and intermediate frequency(IF) therapy after the treatment?
To make the relaxed muscles retraction, restore its tension.
Contact Person: Amanda