(1) The emergency stop button installed in bed and control cabinet, when button is pressed,the power act on patients recover original state in 2 seconds.
(2) When the emergency stop button lose efficacy,the system will detection automatically,start treatment can not starting or keeping.
(3) The actual power is 5kgs more than theory power on the process of treatment,the system will interrupt treatment automatically.
(4) LED floodlight installed underneath the foot plate,in case of patients miss their feet at the time of insufficient light.
(5) Complete machine battery: Real power-off protection,keeping on operating at least 28 minutes when power-off,which ensures to finish the patients treatment on the process of treatment after power-off.
Operating Procedure of Spinal Decompression System
Connect outer power—UPS Power Switch—Power Switch—Starting Switch—Initial interface;
2. Operating PC, input patient's information
Initial interface—Set new record—input patient's name—edit serial number—choose traction angle—input patient's weight—reduce max traction 4-5 kgs—continue—keep—exit—initial interface—refresh—choose patient—next--start;
3. Preparation before treatment for the patient
Weighing—fix the pelvic belt –fix the chest belt—incline the bed(press number“2”) –adjust the patient's location in the bed—fix the pelvic belt—connect the chest belt with the bed—put the knee bolster—supporter up(press number“7”)—airbag up(press number “9”)—connect traction belt—begin to treat;
4. Treatment completed
Traction finished—exist the surface—remove the traction belt—take the knee bolster down—unfasten chest belt—supporter down( press number “8”)— use ice compress and intermediate frequency therapy to treat in bed.
1. Touch Screen computer
Easily select treatment parameters without the need of a separate keyboard and mouse.
2. Patient Report Printer
Prints the treatment record for patient documentation.
3. Lumbar Selector
Adjusts system to proper angle for specific lumbar level.
4. Power On/Off & Emergency Stop Switch
Stop button immediately ramps down treatment forces.
5. Floating lower mattress
Reduces friction during treatment…specially lubricated bearings improve life and performance.
6. Patient Safety Switch
Gives patient the ability to immediately ramp down treatment forces if desired.
7. Operator Remote
Allows healthcare provider to easily position patient.
8. DVD/CD player
Relax the patient by media video.