|Name:||Non Surgical Spinal Decompression System||Material:||Magnesium Alloy & ABS Engineering Plastics|
|Rated Input Power:||1.65Kw||Environment Temperature:||+5℃~+40℃|
spinal decompression equipment,
spinal stretch decompression device
High Comfort Non Surgical Spinal Decompression System Lumbar Muscle Strain
Alien Capsule Non-surgical Spinal Decompression System which is a hi-tech product as the intelligent crystallization of aerospace and clinic medicine that was used for curing the spinal disease and developed by Zhengzhou Feilong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Lumbar Spine Traction Machine can accurately position the traction on the diseased spine, eliminate the ambient muscular resistance, open the intervertebral space to keep constant high negative pressure for penetrating the moisture, oxygen and nutrients, eliminate the pain after several times physiological nourishment, the cure rate is very high.
Degenerative Disc Disease
Posterior Facet Syndrome
Lumbar Muscle Strain
Software of Lumbar Spine Traction Machine
(1) Mode: Procedure operation and automobile diagnostic and test ofequipment hardware,potential upgrade.
(3) Large liquid crystal and touch screen display, Automatic man-machinedialogue operation mode,display real-time treatment data and help message dynamically,save the every treatment data of patients automatically.
(1) The emergency stop button installed in bed and control cabinet,whenbutton is pressed,the power act on patients recover original state in 2 seconds.
(2) When the emergency stop button lose efficacy,the system will detectionautomatically,start treatment can not starting or keeping.
(3) The actual power is 5kgs more than theory power on the process of treatment,the system will interrupt treatment automatically.
(4) LED floodlight installed underneath the foot plate,in case of patients misstheir feet at the time of insufficient light.
(5) Complete machine battery: Real power-off protection,keeping on operating at least 28 minutes when power-off, which ensures to finish the patients treatment on the process of treatment after power-off.
Contact Person: Carden