|Name:||Blood Bank Freezer||Control:||Program Control|
|Temperature Uniformity:||≤2℃||Total Weight:||350KG|
|Special Plasma Basket:||26||Power Supply:||380V±10% 50Hz|
|Maximum Freezing Volume:||93600mL (600mLx156 Bags)||Machine Power:||≤12KW|
156 Bags Plasma Refrigerator,
-70C Plasma Refrigerator,
-70C blood bank freezer
Deep Instant Chest 93600mL Blood Plasma Freezer
1. The refrigeration speed is fast, and it has function to maintain constant temperature. It can lower the temperature of the cabinet to -55℃, and lower the temperature of the blood to -30℃ within 60 minutes.
2, Stable performance, low failure rate (<=1‰).
3, Using imported French "Tecumseh" low noise compressor, low power consumption, low noise.
4, Easy operation, automatic alarm function.
5, 6 different specifications, can be made with the customer’s requirements.
The core temperature of the plasma after quick freezing molding is ≤-30℃, and the temperature fluctuation is ±0.5℃
Maximum refrigeration control temperature -70℃, temperature control range -70℃~100℃
Temperature uniformity: ≤2℃
Total weight: 350KG; special plasma basket: 26
Power supply of the whole machine: 380V±10% 50Hz
Maximum freezing volume: 93600mL (600mLx156 bags)
Dimensions (D*W*H): 1600x1150x1800mm
Studio size (D*W*H): 1400x600x1200mm
1. Power on: Press the power switch, the touch screen warms up to enter the function selection window, and press the "Mode Selection" button in the function selection window to enter the mode selection.
2. Fixed value control: Press the "fixed value control" button in the mode selection interface to enter the fixed value control interface,
Press the “Set” button to enter the setting interface, and set the temperature setting to minus 75 degrees.
3. Fixed value operation: Press the "Run" button in the fixed value standby interface, the compressor starts, and the plasma is placed flat on the plate of the plasma basket. When the temperature in the working room drops to -7O0C, open the studio door. Put the plasma basket into the box quickly, close the door of the studio box, and after 60 minutes, press the "Stop" button to open the door of the studio box, remove the plasma basket, and the work is over.
4. Program control: Press the “program control” button in the mode selection window to enter the program control interface. Setting: In the program standby screen, press the "Settings" button to enter the process editing interface; press the "New" button, enter the process name, the process name can be entered in Chinese, English, numbers, etc. Press the "Add" button, press step, press three times to set three steps. The first step, the time is set to one minute, the temperature is set to minus seventy degrees, TW is set to 1, the second step, the time is set to one hour and thirty minutes, the temperature is set to minus seventy five degrees, the third step, the time Set according to the required time, the temperature is set to minus thirty degrees. After setting, be sure to press "Confirm Changes" or the data will not be retained.
5. Program running: Press the "Run" button in the program standby interface to start the program. When the temperature in the box drops to minus seventy degrees and enters the second step, quickly put the plasma basket into the box. After one and a half hours, the temperature in the box will automatically switch to minus thirty degrees and save according to the set time . At the end of the time, the compressor stopped working, opened the door of the studio box in time, took out the plasma, and the work was over.
1. Do not disassemble and disassemble electrical components and equipment parts at will, so as not to damage the electrical control circuit, causing human failure of the equipment and affecting its performance.
2. Frequent opening of the door during continuous low temperature work in the studio will cause cold and heat exchange, resulting in frosting of the evaporator, which will cause the temperature to not fall or not to cool down. Instead, the temperature will rise. At this time, the cold machine should be stopped and set to heat 60~ After 70°C, the evaporator fins are defrosted and the water accumulated in the working chamber is dried, and the refrigerator is turned on after drying the studio.
1. After working every day, please put the plasma clamp back into the working room, close the studio door, set the temperature to +70℃, dry it with hot air for 20 minutes, or open the door to defrost naturally.
2. After each use of the equipment, the inside and outside of the equipment should be cleaned. If the cabinet is very dirty, it can be scrubbed with a neutral detergent.
3. High temperature sterilization: Once a week, click "Settings" in the setting control window, set the temperature to 100°C, set the running time to 60 minutes, and click the running time "ON" to start the timer. Click the "Run" button in the fixed value control window to start high temperature sterilization. After the sterilization is completed, click the running time "OFF" to turn off the timer.
4. The long-term use of this quick freezer will cause the condenser fins to accumulate dust and affect the heat dissipation effect. If the dust is not removed for a long time, the pressure of the condenser will increase, the cooling effect will decrease or the compressor will be disconnected. After the dust is removed once, it can be removed with nitrogen or a brush.
Requirements for electricity, installation, etc.
1. Installation site requirements: The distance between the back of the box and the wall should not be less than 800mm, and the left and right sides should not be less than 400mm. Users must provide independent power distribution switches and sockets.
Second, the power supply: AC380V 3 phase 4 line 50Hz; maximum power: 7KW; maximum current: 19A.
3. The user must confirm the installation location of the plasma quick freezing machine: including the indoor unit installation location and the outdoor unit installation location; try to be on the first floor or lower floor to facilitate equipment installation and later maintenance.
4. The user must confirm that the distance between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit is the length of the link copper tube; the standard configuration of the link copper tube is 6 meters.
Fifth, the installation position of the outdoor unit needs to be hardened, and the ground is hardened: more than 10 cm above the ground; length 1.3m-1.4m; width 0.9m---1m;
1) Q:Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are original factory located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province.
2) Q:Can I print our logo on the products and change the color of products?
A: Yes, we accept OEM servise.
3) Q:Can i get a sample?
A: Of course,but you may need to pay sample charge which will be returned after any order signed.
4) Q:What certificates your products have?
A: Most of our products have CE, ISO13485 etc. Don't worry about the quality!
5) Q:How long is your warranty terms?
A: Our Warranty term is 1 year guarantee!
6) Q:What is your accept payment method?
A: We can accept TT, L/C at sight, Western Union.
Zhengzhou Feilong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd is a professional company which is in research and development, production and sell medical equipment. Located in Zhengzhou National Hi-tech Development Zone, it covers an area of 65 mu, production of construction area of 10000 square meters, registered capital of 30 million Yuan; it is a national certification of high-tech enterprise.
Feilong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd has established good relations of cooperation with Peking University, Tsinghua University, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, Henan Provincial People’s Hospital, Henan University Of Chinese Medicine, Henan Province Chinese Medicine Research Institute and Henan Province Spine Treatment Center. This has achieved integration of production, research and study.
Contact Person: Amanda