|Product Name:||Blood Plasma Freezer||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
|Application:||Blood Bank, Hospital||Capacity:||93.6L|
|Special Plasma Basket:||26||Power Supply Of The Whole Machine:||380V±10% 50Hz|
|Machine Power:||≤12KW||Total Weight:||350KG|
156 Bags Blood Plasma Freezer,
-70C Blood Plasma Freezer,
-70C blood bank refrigerator
Adopt the well-known brand programmable color large-screen touch operating system, which can store 100 days of historical data, and can be consulted and printed at any time. Equipped with USD interface, the data can be downloaded for long-term storage. The recording result is displayed on the display screen, and can be checked and printed at any time, and the operation record is clear at a glance.
The quick freezing machine is mainly used for quick freezing of plasma, frozen red blood cells, frozen platelets. The quick freezing machine has a quick freezing mode that is not used. The freezing time and process are clearly recorded and can be programmed and stored.
Adopt "PID" digital temperature controller to provide accurate and stable temperature control means.
The imported low-noise compressor unit has high refrigeration efficiency and low power consumption. The condensing agent is environmentally friendly.
It is specially designed for special plasma clamp, with large heat exchange area and rapid and uniform cooling.
The first cabinet disinfection device with a temperature of up to 100°C was created to avoid the contamination of frozen products by molds and other pathogenic microorganisms caused by long-term use.
Able to self-check the fault and prompt the alarm, save and prompt the detected data.
With automatic defrosting function, it can keep the cabinet dry.
After the plasma freezing is completed, the temperature of the machine is automatically switched to -30℃ for storage. When the cabinet is opened, the fan is automatically turned off to prevent the staff from frostbite.
The core temperature of the plasma after quick freezing molding is ≤-30℃, and the temperature fluctuation is ±0.5℃
Maximum refrigeration control temperature -70℃, temperature control range -70℃~100℃
Temperature uniformity: ≤2℃
Total weight: 350KG; special plasma basket: 26
Power supply of the whole machine: 380V±10% 50Hz
Maximum freezing volume: 93600mL (600mLx156 bags)
Dimensions (D*W*H): 1600x1150x1800mm
Studio size (D*W*H): 1400x600x1200mm
Cooling type: air-cooled two-stage
Machine power: ≤12KW
1. Power on: Press the power switch, the touch screen warms up to enter the function selection window, and press the "Mode Selection" button in the function selection window to enter the mode selection.
2. Fixed value control: Press the "fixed value control" button in the mode selection interface to enter the fixed value control interface,
Press the “Set” button to enter the setting interface, and set the temperature setting to minus 75 degrees.
3. Fixed value operation: Press the "Run" button in the fixed value standby interface, the compressor starts, and the plasma is placed flat on the plate of the plasma basket. When the temperature in the working room drops to -7O0C, open the studio door. Put the plasma basket into the box quickly, close the door of the studio box, and after 60 minutes, press the "Stop" button to open the door of the studio box, remove the plasma basket, and the work is over.
4. Program control: Press the “program control” button in the mode selection window to enter the program control interface. Setting: In the program standby screen, press the "Settings" button to enter the process editing interface; press the "New" button, enter the process name, the process name can be entered in Chinese, English, numbers, etc. Press the "Add" button, press step, press three times to set three steps. The first step, the time is set to one minute, the temperature is set to minus seventy degrees, TW is set to 1, the second step, the time is set to one hour and thirty minutes, the temperature is set to minus seventy five degrees, the third step, the time Set according to the required time, the temperature is set to minus thirty degrees. After setting, be sure to press "Confirm Changes" or the data will not be retained.
5. Program running: Press the "Run" button in the program standby interface to start the program. When the temperature in the box drops to minus seventy degrees and enters the second step, quickly put the plasma basket into the box. After one and a half hours, the temperature in the box will automatically switch to minus thirty degrees and save according to the set time . At the end of the time, the compressor stopped working, opened the door of the studio box in time, took out the plasma, and the work was over.
1. Do not disassemble and disassemble electrical components and equipment parts at will, so as not to damage the electrical control circuit, causing human failure of the equipment and affecting its performance.
2. Frequent opening of the door during continuous low temperature work in the studio will cause cold and heat exchange, resulting in frosting of the evaporator, which will cause the temperature to not fall or not to cool down. Instead, the temperature will rise. At this time, the cold machine should be stopped and set to heat 60~ After 70°C, the evaporator fins are defrosted and the water accumulated in the working chamber is dried, and the refrigerator is turned on after drying the studio.
1. After working every day, please put the plasma clamp back into the working room, close the studio door, set the temperature to +70℃, dry it with hot air for 20 minutes, or open the door to defrost naturally.
2. After each use of the equipment, the inside and outside of the equipment should be cleaned. If the cabinet is very dirty, it can be scrubbed with a neutral detergent.
3. High temperature sterilization: Once a week, click "Settings" in the setting control window, set the temperature to 100°C, set the running time to 60 minutes, and click the running time "ON" to start the timer. Click the "Run" button in the fixed value control window to start high temperature sterilization. After the sterilization is completed, click the running time "OFF" to turn off the timer.
4. The long-term use of this quick freezer will cause the condenser fins to accumulate dust and affect the heat dissipation effect. If the dust is not removed for a long time, the pressure of the condenser will increase, the cooling effect will decrease or the compressor will be disconnected. After the dust is removed once, it can be removed with nitrogen or a brush.
Requirements for electricity, installation, etc.
1. Installation site requirements: The distance between the back of the box and the wall should not be less than 800mm, and the left and right sides should not be less than 400mm. Users must provide independent power distribution switches and sockets.
Second, the power supply: AC380V 3 phase 4 line 50Hz; maximum power: 7KW; maximum current: 19A.
3. The user must confirm the installation location of the plasma quick freezing machine: including the indoor unit installation location and the outdoor unit installation location; try to be on the first floor or lower floor to facilitate equipment installation and later maintenance.
4. The user must confirm that the distance between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit is the length of the link copper tube; the standard configuration of the link copper tube is 6 meters.
Fifth, the installation position of the outdoor unit needs to be hardened, and the ground is hardened: more than 10 cm above the ground; length 1.3m-1.4m; width 0.9m---1m;
Plasma Quick Freezer
Contact Person: Amanda