On the morning of September 12, the preparatory meeting of the Rehabilitation Medicine Branch of Bethune Spiritual Research Association was held in Zhengzhou. The meeting was presided over by Xinmin, Zhang, deputy leader and secretary-general of the preparatory group.
With the positive response of rehabilitation medicine experts from all over China, there are currently 29 provinces and cities, 113 medical units, and 129 council members participating in the branch. This preparatory meeting introduces the preparations of the branch: personnel composition, duties, main tasks of the branch, future development direction, and discusses the management rules of the rehabilitation medicine branch and the work of the branch. At the same time, the conference voted and approved the president, vice president and other candidates. It has been made full preparations for the establishment of the rehabilitation medicine branch.
On the afternoon, the inaugural meeting of the Rehabilitation Medicine Branch of Bethune Spiritual Research Association was held in Bauhinia Mountain Hotel, Zhengzhou.
Before the ceremony, Chunlin, Zhang, the newly elected president of the Rehabilitation Medicine Branch of Bethune Spiritual Research Association delivered a speech. He introduced the purpose of the establishment of rehabilitation medicine branch and its future work objectives.
The Rehabilitation Medicine Branch of Bethune Spiritual Research Association is a professional branch in the rehabilitation field under Bethune spiritual Research Association.
Business scope and key work of Bethune Rehabilitation Medicine Branch:
(1) To study the historical significance of Bethune's spirit and actively explore ways and methods to carry forward Bethune's spirit in the new era;
(2) To strengthen the international exchange and cooperation of Bethune spirit and carry out academic research activities on rehabilitation;
(3) To promote and carry forward Bethune's spiritual activities in an all-round way, recommend and publicize the annual "Ten Advanced Units of Bethune Rehabilitation Medicine" and "Ten Advanced Individuals of Bethune Rehabilitation Medicine" in the national rehabilitation field;
(4) Organize public welfare activities, regularly carry out rehabilitation medical knowledge and rehabilitation technical assistance activities for public welfare;
(5) Organize and hold the advanced rehabilitation medical academic exchange summit forum regularly to help train the capacity of rehabilitation personnel and improve the quality of rehabilitation work.
In addition to academic activities in the field of rehabilitation medicine, pay more attention on information exchange, academic exchanges and humanistic spirit construction among rehabilitation workers nationwide. We should build a socialist core value system, promote socialist cultural and ethical progress, build a sound environment for medical humanities and medical ethics, improve the quality of medical services, organize and carry out public welfare undertakings and make positive contributions to them.
Contact Person: Miss. Amanda