|Name:||Electronic Impulse Adjusting Instrument||Function:||Reduce Pain, Chiropractic Adjusting|
|Usage:||Rehabilitation Center, Massage Clinic||Application:||Scoliosis ,Thoracic Syndrome,back Pain|
|Eight Multiple Thrust Modes:||100N, 200N, 300N, 400N, 500N||Relative Humidity:||≤85%|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||700hpa~1060hpa||Power Supply:||AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Rated Input Power:||300VA||Preloading Force:||5-30N|
7 Heads Electronic Impulse Adjusting Instrument,
Electronic Impulse Adjusting Instrument 300N,
300N Impulse Adjusting Instrument
Technical Advantages of Impulse Adjusting Instrument
1. Impulse Adjusting Instrument is a new technique developed to provide controlled treatments to the specific areas you're having trouble with.
2. Impulse Adjusting Instrument is high-tech.There is no popping or cracking with these adjustments , but rather very precise and targeted adjustments designed to specifically care for just the right areas.
3. Impulse Adjusting Instrument is the world's leading computerized chiropractic adjustment device.
4. Impulse Adjusting Instrument is used for spinal manipulation or mobilization of the joints of the spine and extremities.And provides effective relief for a variety of musculoskeletal conditions ranging from headaches to low back pain.
Impulse Adjusting Instrument Application
Impulse Adjusting Instrument is Suitable for physical massage, used to relieve muscle pain, relax muscles and relieve muscle fatigue.
Impulse Adjusting Instrument Parameters
|Impact||The impact force can be adjusted in five levels. The maximum impact force of each level is: Level I: 100N, Level II: 200N, Level III: 300N, Level IV: 400N, Level V: 500N, tolerance ±50N|
|Stability of impact force||The stability of the impact force generated by the product should be ±20%|
|Output frequency||The output frequency can be adjusted in six levels, the frequency of level I: 2Hz, the frequency of level II: 4Hz, the frequency of level III: 6Hz, the frequency of level IV: 8Hz, the frequency of level V: 10Hz, the frequency of level VI: 14Hz, the tolerance is ±10%|
|Hits||When the automatic mode is not turned on, the number of hits is divided into unlimited times, 5 times, 10 times, 15 times, 20 times, 25 times, 30 times, 35 times, 40 times, 45 times, 50 times, a total of 11 levels adjustable; automatic mode Down, the number of hits each time appears randomly in the range of 10 to 30 times|
|Noise||When the product is working normally, the noise is not more than 80dB (A)|
|Power supply||AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Rated input power||300VA|
Accessory loading and unloading
1) Accessory connection
(1) Connect the vibration gun and the host, and select the corresponding vibration head as required;
(2) Connect the electric muscle vibrator to the AC220V, 50Hz power socket through the power cord.
2) Disassembly of accessories
(1) Remove the power cord from the electric muscle vibrator and the power socket;
(2) Remove the vibrating gun from the host and take off the vibrating head.
1) Please clean the product immediately after each use, wipe it with a slightly damp towel, and dry it naturally.
2) Put the product in a cool, dry environment, not place it nearby or near a water source, or expose the product to direct sunlight.
3) Turn off the power switch of the product when cleaning the product shell.
4) A plug with a grounding pin must be used when using the product.
5) Ensure that the product voltage is appropriate. If the local power supply voltage is inconsistent, it is recommended that the user add a regulated power supply with matching power.
6) Do not bring the product close to a strong heat source, as this may affect the life and normal use of the product.
7) Please turn off the power switch of the product when the product is not in use, and ensure that the main power supply of the product is turned off after use to ensure the safety of the electrical product.
8) Do not install or operate the product near water sources or when your hands are wet. Be careful not to spill liquid on the product.
9) Do not insert any type of objects into the opening of the product, otherwise there may be fire or electric shock.
10) Do not place the product on an unstable cart, shelf or cart. If it falls over, the product may be seriously damaged.
In the short-term final processing of the product and its related accessories, it is necessary to consider the small amount of lead in the solder, and the environmental protection policy of the local government should be followed when processing, and it must not be replaced at will.
Contact Person: Amanda