|Name:||Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument||Function:||Chiropractic Adjusting|
|Usage:||Hospital, Rehabilitation Center, Massage Clinic||Application:||Cervical Spondylosis,lumbar Disc Herniation|
|Material:||Stainless Steel And ABS||Tips:||7|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||700hpa~1060hpa||Power Supply:||AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Rated Input Power:||300VA||Preloading Force:||5-30N|
200N Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument,
Spondylosis Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument,
200N impulse adjuster
Application of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument :
Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument Parameters
|Impact||The impact force can be adjusted in five levels. The maximum impact force of each level is: Level I: 100N, Level II: 200N, Level III: 300N, Level IV: 400N, Level V: 500N, tolerance ±50N|
|Stability of impact force||The stability of the impact force generated by the product should be ±20%|
|Output frequency||The output frequency can be adjusted in six levels, the frequency of level I: 2Hz, the frequency of level II: 4Hz, the frequency of level III: 6Hz, the frequency of level IV: 8Hz, the frequency of level V: 10Hz, the frequency of level VI: 14Hz, the tolerance is ±10%|
|Hits||When the automatic mode is not turned on, the number of hits is divided into unlimited times, 5 times, 10 times, 15 times, 20 times, 25 times, 30 times, 35 times, 40 times, 45 times, 50 times, a total of 11 levels adjustable; automatic mode Down, the number of hits each time appears randomly in the range of 10 to 30 times|
|Noise||When the product is working normally, the noise is not more than 80dB (A)|
|Power supply||AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Rated input power||300VA|
Pictures of Impulse Iq Adjusting Instrument
Accessory loading and unloading
1) Accessory connection
(1) Connect the vibration gun and the host, and select the corresponding vibration head as required;
(2) Connect the electric muscle vibrator to the AC220V, 50Hz power socket through the power cord.
2) Disassembly of accessories
(1) Remove the power cord from the electric muscle vibrator and the power socket;
(2) Remove the vibrating gun from the host and take off the vibrating head.
Check and clean
|1) Before inspection and cleaning, turn off the power switch and unplug the power cord and wait for 1 minute to fully release the internal capacitor storage to ensure that the product completely stops working.|
|2) Do not immerse any part of the product in water.|
|3) Regularly check the product shell and display screen for cracks or other damage.|
|4) Regularly check whether the accessories are worn or damaged.|
|5) Verify that the connection between the accessory and the host interface is firmly in place.|
|6) Check whether the mainframe enclosure is well sealed.|
|7) When the product is not used for a long time, all accessories should be packed and|
|8) When removing the accessory after use, you should operate it gently and do not pull the accessory cable forcibly, otherwise the accessory cable may be damaged.|
1) Please clean the product immediately after each use, wipe it with a slightly damp towel, and dry it naturally.
2) Put the product in a cool, dry environment, not place it nearby or near a water source, or expose the product to direct sunlight.
3) Turn off the power switch of the product when cleaning the product shell.
4) A plug with a grounding pin must be used when using the product.
5) Ensure that the product voltage is appropriate. If the local power supply voltage is inconsistent, it is recommended that the user add a regulated power supply with matching power.
6) Do not bring the product close to a strong heat source, as this may affect the life and normal use of the product.
7) Please turn off the power switch of the product when the product is not in use, and ensure that the main power supply of the product is turned off after use to ensure the safety of the electrical product.
8) Do not install or operate the product near water sources or when your hands are wet. Be careful not to spill liquid on the product.
9) Do not insert any type of objects into the opening of the product, otherwise there may be fire or electric shock.
10) Do not place the product on an unstable cart, shelf or cart. If it falls over, the product may be seriously damaged.
Contact Person: Carden